Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. How do I convert a numeric IP address like 126.96.36.199 into a hostname like java.sun.com?Ans.
String hostname = InetAddress.getByName("188.8.131.52").getHostName();
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?