Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. Which characters may be used as the second character of an identifier,but not as the first character of an identifier?Ans. The digits 0 through 9 may not be used as the first character of an identifier but they may be used after the first character of an identifier.
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?