Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. What is the purpose of the File class?Ans. The File class is used to create objects that provide access to the files and directories of a local file system.
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?