Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. If a method is declared as protected, where may the method be accessed?Ans. A protected method may only be accessed by classes or interfaces of the same package or by subclasses of the class in which it is declared.
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?