Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. What would you use to compare two String variables - the operator == or the method equals()?Ans. I would use the method equals() to compare the values of the Strings and the == to check if two variables point at the same instance of a String object.
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?