Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. Why are the methods of the Math class static?Ans. So they can be invoked as if they are a mathematical code library.
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?