Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. Does it matter in what order catch statements for FileNotFoundException and IOExceptipon are written?Ans. Yes, it does. The FileNoFoundException is inherited from the IOException. Exception's subclasses have to be caught first.
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?