Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. How does Java handle integer overflows and underflows?Ans. It uses those low order bytes of the result that can fit into the size of the type allowed by the operation.
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?