Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. What is a task's priority and how is it used in scheduling?Ans. A task's priority is an integer value that identifies the relative order in which it should be executed with respect to other tasks. The scheduler attempts to schedule higher priority tasks before lower priority tasks.
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?