Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. Can a method be overloaded based on different return type but same argument type ?Ans. No, because the methods can be called without using their return type in which case there is ambiquity for the compiler
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?