Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. How can a subclass call a method or a constructor defined in a superclass?Ans. Use the following syntax: super.myMethod(); To call a constructor of the superclass, just write super(); in the first line of the subclass‘s constructor.
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?