Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. What is JIT and its use?Ans. Really, just a very fast compiler' In this incarnation, pretty much a one-pass compiler '?? no offline computations. So you can'??t look at the whole method, rank the expressions according to which ones are re-used the most, and then generate code. In theory terms, it'??s an on-line problem.
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?