Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. Does garbage collection guarantee that a program will not run out of memory?Ans. Garbage collection does not guarantee that a program will not run out of memory. It is possible for programs to use up memory resources faster than they are garbage collected. It is also possible for programs to create objects that are not subject to garbage collection.
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?