Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. an object's finalize() method be invoked while it is reachable?Ans. An object's finalize() method cannot be invoked by the garbage collector while the object is still reachable. However, an objectís finalize() method may be invoked by other objects.
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?