Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. Can you instantiate the Math class?Ans. You can't instantiate the math class. All the methods in this class are static. And the constructor is not public.
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?