Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. Types of OutOfMemoryError in Java.Ans. I have seen mainly two types of OutOfMemoryError in Java:
1) Java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
2) Java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
Though both of them occur because JVM ran out of memory they are quite different to each other and there solutions are independent to each other.
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?