Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. What is the % operator?Ans. It is referred to as the modulo or remainder operator. It returns the remainder of dividing the first operand by the second operand.
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?