Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. What classes of exceptions may be caught by a catch clause?Ans. A catch clause can catch any exception that may be assigned to the Throwable type. This includes the Error and Exception types.
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?