Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. What is the purpose of the System class?Ans. The purpose of the System class is to provide access to system resources.
public static void main(String args)
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?