Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. Which class should you use to obtain design information about an object?Ans. The Class class is used to obtain information about an object's design.
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?