Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. What is the use of transient?Ans. It is an indicator to the JVM that those variables should not be persisted. It is the users responsibility to initialize the value when read back from the storage.
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?