Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. Can you write a Java class that could be used both as an applet as well as an application?Ans. Yes. Add a main() method to the applet.
public class AppApp extends Applet
public void init()
add(new TextArea("Welcome to withoutbook.com"));String ar=new String;ar="Welcome to withoutbook.com";main(ar);}
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?