Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. What is callable statement? Tell me the way to get the callable statement?Ans. CallableStatements are used to invoke the stored procedures. You can obtain the CallableStatement from Connection using the following methods prepareCall(String sql) prepareCall(String sql, int resultSetType, int resultSetConcurrency)
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?