Core Java Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. What are the states of a thread?Ans. A thread state. A thread can be in one of the following states:
A thread can be in only one state at a given point in time. These states are virtual machine states which do not reflect any operating system thread states.
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users:
- How could Java classes direct program messages to the system console, but error messages, say to a file?
- What are the differences between an interface and an abstract class?
- Why would you use a synchronized block vs. synchronized method?
- How can you force garbage collection?
- When should I use abstract methods?