JMS Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. How does a typical client perform the communication?Ans. 1. Use JNDI to locate administrative objects.
2. Locate a single ConnectionFactory object.
3. Locate one or more Destination objects.
4. Use the ConnectionFactory to create a JMS Connection.
5. Use the Connection to create one or more Session(s).
6. Use a Session and the Destinations to create the MessageProducers and MessageConsumers needed.
7. Perform your communication.
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users: