RMI Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. Explain the difference between RPC and RMI.Ans. RMI:
* The remote objects are accessed by the references
* Implements object to object implementation among different java objects to implement distributed communication model.
- RMI passes the objects as parameters to remote methods.
- RMI invokes the remote methods from the objects
* The process is through methods / functions
* Proxy server is involved in processing the procedure calls
* Calls a procedure remotely like invoking the methods
* The remoteness is not exactly transparent to the client
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users: