RMI Interview Questions and Answers
Ques. Explain how RMI clients contact remote RMI servers.Ans. * The client procedure calls the client stub in the normal way.
* The client stub builds a message and traps to the kernel.
* The kernel sends the message to the remote kernel.
* The remote kernel gives the message to the server stub
* The server stub unpacks the parameters and calls the server.
* The server does the work and returns the result to the stub.
* The server stub packs it in a message and traps to the kernel.
* The remote kernel sends the message to the clients kernel.
* The clients kernel gives the message to the client stub.
* The stub unpacks the result and returns to the client.
Is it helpful? Yes No
Most helpful rated by users: